If you have signed up for the December 10th ACT you have one more day until you have to pay extra. The ACT is extremely important if you are planning to go to college. You should take the ACT as many times as possible your junior and senior year.
The following test dates that are still available:
|December 10, 2016||November 4, 2016||November 5-18, 2016|
|February 11, 2017*||January 13, 2017||January 14-20, 2017|
|April 8, 2017||March 3, 2017||March 4-17, 2017|
|June 10, 2017||May 5, 2017||May 6-19, 2017|
- Find your weakness and study that subject as much as possible.
- Plug the answers back into the question.
- Never leave an answer blank, go with your best guess if it comes down to it.
- Skim the passages, there is a lot of reading and very limited time.
- Rely on the visuals. EX: Graphs, diagrams, etc.
- When writing have a really good intro and conclusion.
- Use process of elimination!!
- Fill in every bubble completely.
While taking the test know how much time you have through out the whole thing. You don’t have a lot of time but you don’t want to rush you want to use all of your time.